Spring Flowers

Spring Flowers

Friday, April 19, 2013

Shop Update Soon!

Occasionally I receive a request for a longer or shorter strap on one of my FeltSewGood handbags or purses. Since I use mostly repurposed materials for my creations, I often have a limited amount of fabric, or sweater wool, to use for each purse and that can ultimately limit the length of the purse straps.
But when I have the extra fabric needed, I decided I will make my "Bella" style purses with an adjustable shoulder strap.
  I found these metal buckle pieces at my local fabric store.
 
I had plenty of this herringbone wool to make an extra long strip of fabric to use for the shoulder strap. This Bella will be able to be carried over the shoulder, or worn across your body by adjusting the new longer strap.
 
I'm working on several new items, including this Bella, and I'll have a shop update Saturday, April 20 and again on Monday, April 22.
Have a great weekend!
 
 

No comments: