Spring Flowers

Spring Flowers

Monday, December 21, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas. . .

The house has been decorated, the gifts have been wrapped and the cookies have been baked! Here are a few scenes from around my house.

As you can see from this cupboard, I love Santa figurines! Here is some of my collection.

I love this big Santa in a traditional red coat. He was handmade (not by me!) and dressed in a beautiful red wool hooded coat with fur trim made from recycled clothing. His arms are loaded with toys and gifts.

This Father Christmas style Santa was made by the same person. He is wearing a real fur cloak made from an old fur coat. He has an arm load of toys, a wreath and even a tiny tree.


And there are more Santas on the Christmas tree.


Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!
Have a safe and Happy Holiday!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your Santa collection!

Melissa Lisbon said...

Beautiful decorations! You might like my blond Santa :)

http://californiablue.tumblr.com/post/283780270/my-blond-santa-i-have-coined-this-little

Happy New Year! - Melissa

Cheryl Patterson said...

Hi Melissa, I love your blonde Santa! I left you a comment as "Cheryl" on your post!

KaHolly said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love reading through yours, and the photos of your house all decorated for Christmas are just beautiful!

The Handmade Biz said...

Lovely decor!

I can''t wait till I have a house to decorate. We used to have a tree every year when I was younger.
We might do one next year.

Hello Fellow EtsyBlogger!
I am now following your blog.
If you'd like to follow me back...
http://lizswares.blogspot.com/

Also check out my shop!
www.LizsWares.etsy.com

Splendid Little Stars said...

so pretty and festive! Hope your Christmas was wonderful!

Beedeebabee said...

Oh, your decorations looked so pretty...I made one of your cookie recipes I saved a while back. The toasted pecan butter cookies. They were so melt in your mouth delicious! I also get Martha Stewart Living, but this was the first cookie recipe I tried, thanks to your post and picture! Very yummy, and I'll make them again and again! Hugs, Paulette ;)