Spring Flowers

Spring Flowers

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Heart Felt Ornaments Tutorial

Simple to make, these cute hearts make great gifts, Christmas tree ornaments or gift wrap accents.

I used small pieces from felted, recycled wool sweaters to make my hearts. But you can also use wool felt fabric, combined with embroidery floss, beads and buttons, to stitch up these ornaments.

To make some of your own Heart Felt Ornaments, see my tutorial at FaveCrafts.com.
And you will be able to purchase finished Heart Felt Ornaments next week in the shop.

5 comments:

Bubble Tub Soaps said...

I love these heart ornaments :o)

Catherine said...

Love these hearts. So simple and sweet.

Anonymous said...

Adorable and festive!

The Beneficial Bee said...

OMG! I love your blue handbag! I have added it to my Christmas list!
Cute ornament idea!

lori vliegen said...

these are the sweetest little ornaments!! thanks for sharing the tutorial with us! :))