Spring Flowers

Spring Flowers

Monday, September 21, 2009

Haute Handbags!

I just received my Autumn 2009 issue of Haute Handbags in the mail and my work is featured! It's fun to see published photos of my handbags!

I had submitted one of my Flower Basket Handbags and a matching zippered pouch and was excited when I found out my work had been selected.

Haute Handbags is a Stampington Publication. Stampington publishes titles such as Sew Somerset, Stuffed, and GreenCraft, and they all feature the work of artists and crafters including photos and step-by-step instructions. The Autumn issue will be available October 1. You can find them at bookstores, craft stores and online. And I'll have the featured handbag set for sale in my shop in October!


7 comments:

Missmelodymaker said...

Congrats how exciting

alli/hooray said...

That is so exciting! Your bags are gorgeous.

Beedeebabee said...

OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's so exciting! Your work is sooo beautiful, I'm so glad you were picked! Hugs, Paulette ;)

Run Lori Run said...

That's so cool! I'll have to pick up an issue since I practically live at the craft store...

Audrey said...

There's a handbag magazine? Who knew! Well I guess you did. LOL
Congrats on getting published!!

Cheryl Patterson said...

Thanks to you all!

Luna Moon said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news I hope it brings you lots of luck.

Please follow & Comment my blog back?
http://burningmoonproducts.blogspot.com/