Spring Flowers

Spring Flowers

Friday, May 1, 2009

New Felted Goodness!

I've been sewing the past few days and I've added some new items to my shop.

A pretty red patterned Bella style handbag,

a green leaf felted wool zippered pouch,

and some pretty beaded rose brooches.
I'm planning to create some new plush animals next - a few of my horses, a few more cats and I'm working on a goldfish/koi - so look for those coming next week! I plan to have some available in the shop.
And speaking of cats, I've been making my furry friends some new toys with some of my scraps of wool and a little catnip. I'll take some pictures and have a tutorial for you on Monday, 5/4. Can you beleive it's May already?
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

dshandmade said...

All are very pretty and stunning. Especially the rose brooches I liked most. I wish you have satisfactory sales. Hugs and kisses