Spring Flowers

Spring Flowers

Friday, August 8, 2008

My First Post to The Needle

I have finally published my first post to theneedle.org. For several months I've been enjoying reading about and admiring the work of all the plush artists who are members of The Needle and I decided to join them. "The Needle is a collaborative website where creators of quality plush can share their work. We straddle that line between art and craft, leaping back and forth willy nilly as it suits us."

I posted some photos of my plush horse toys, Chester, shown here, and Morgan. Be sure to follow this link to The Needle and check out some of the wild and wonderful softies for yourself. You'll also find a list of website and blog links of the other members.

I've been having great fun creating some new plush toys for my own Etsy shop, FeltSewGood. Be sure to check back over the next week to see some more of my creations!

No comments: