Spring Flowers

Spring Flowers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

New Felted Wool Goodness

I have added a few new items to my Etsy shop this week.
DandlylionEggs put my Red Poppy Felted Flower Brooch in her Red Poppies Treasury. Have a look here at this pretty collection of poppy art.

And I added this cute, new green handbag. It has a beautiful floral print lining.


And last week I added this butterfly applique zippered pouch.

I am working on a series of these pouches with different appliques and a variety of colors.
More on those later!

I have been busy working on a couple of lovely custom orders for felted wool flowers, but tomorrow I WILL share my sweet recipe for Red Raspberry Sorbet! Until then. . .
have a great day!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I love the flower brooches! You do really beautiful work.